Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY X-MASS


The Gift of Knowing YouThe Christmas season fills our hearts with joy;Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure.We're wrapped in the excitement of it all,The sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes we treasure.Yet when we have some quiet time to thinkAbout our finest blessings all year through,We focus on our family and our friends
JINGLE TILLS, JINGLE TILLS
Rushing and fussing I race all round town,Trying and buying, I drag bags around;Would Jackie like this? Would Sarah like that?If I get it wrong, then I'll look like a prat.My blood pressure rises, my wallet grows thin,I hate Christmas shopping; I'd so love a gin...This is the season of hope and good cheer - I'll be glad when it's over, at least for this year!

1 comment:

Mzee wa Changamoto said...

Kaka Nazareth
Kwa niaba ya familia yangu na wapenda mema wote nakutakia kila lililo jema wakati huu wa sikukuu na usalama kuelekea mwaka mpya
Baraka kwako